11/1/12

The Other Side


Bonjour Magnifique!

I live in two different worlds. One is the world of beauty and glamour which is makeup and the other is the world of 3d, carpentry, tiles and construction which is interior design. I never thought I would be as interested in interior designing as I was with makeup 3 years ago. 

People often raise their "kilays" whenever I tell them that I work in a construction site. Yes, it's a man's world but I feel excited seeing boards of plywood turned into beautiful display cabinets, beds and tables. Colors and lights bring life to the design, just like in makeup there are eyeshadows and brighteners to enhance someone's bare canvas. I like how every site that I go to gives different problem to solve. It makes my analytical and creative mind work.

Here are some 3d designs the me and my partner Bj did for several clients. I didn't have the chance to take photos of the actual units but as soon as I get a few shots I'll update this post.











Most of our designs are modern, but I also like French and Neo-Victorian designs. It's very fulfilling to deliver a house to its owners that they could already call home.


* For interior design inquiries you may send a message or call:
09185747736 or email: bj.saulong@gmail.com



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento